ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಮನೋವಿಜ್ಞಾನ, ಕನ್ನಡ, ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ for All KARTET Aspirants
From the following, we have given the instructions to attend the test series to improve your preparation skill on the basis of the examination subject pattern. Especially these tests will be conducted by Raman tutorial for GK YouTube channel Karnataka’s trusted educational platform. These tests prepared by skilled subject teachers/Mentors on the basis of KARTET Specified Syllabus and Previous examination Papers.
Before attending the test Series, read the following instructions carefully to avoiding doing mistakes in the test. Be cam, before answering questions read the questions properly and understand the question moto the answer. Don’t neglect any of the questions.
General Paper Includes 3 Subjects
Kannada 30 Marks,
English 30 Marks,
Psychology 30 Marks
Total Marks: 90 Marks
- Its multiple-choice question papers
- Each question carries 1 mark.
How to attend the test? Instructions to attend the test.
- Click on the Specific paper button.
- Fill the proper email id and contact information in the form and submit.
- Now your test paper will appear, you can start to answer the questions.
- After completion of your test paper, click on the submit button to see your result.
Click on the test button to attend the test Series.
How to see your result after attending the test?
In these test series aspirants have to provide their name, mobile no and email id.
After completion of your test you should submit the test and scroll to move top until you find the View Score option in the test page. When you find the View score, now you click on View score button to see your score.
Important Points to analyse after attending test or any exams.
My dear aspirants here we are providing topics basis test everyday it means we are covering every concept which is very important to your exams. So, the reason every test is very essential to improve your knowledge.
What you should to while analysing your result.
1. See your percent of score or your marks.
2. Which are the questions makes you difficult while you attending should understand and keep them in category like 1) Difficult 2) Moderate (Know little bit but not sure).
3. Here you truly realise your lack of knowledge on the particular topics and understand what to study and what not to study.
4. Now realise what kind of questions you left and the questions you attended.
1) If you dint read the topic before attending the test, it means you should read and know more about the concept very well.
2) If you already read the topic but you couldn’t attend by confusion or lack of knowledge. then you should cover complete information which makes you confusion, regarding the concept which you know little bit or don’t know or ever you shouldn’t read. Here you should make a should make a note on question or a separate note.
5. Know you should decide if you again see any questions on this topic you should not leave the question like that you should cover the topic properly.
6. Every day should attend the test regularly and gradually improve the concepts wideness and improve you score.
7. Continuous work can make you result oriented aspirant. Every small growth will give you successful result in your competitive exam
My dear aspirants you should not check only the marks how much you get in the test. Here you have to analyse the test and your knowledge where you should improve, what are the contents you should cover to score more. For the purpose of more study Topexams providing notes in FREE Notes Section please use the free notes source to improve your knowledge. Good luck