ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಮನೋವಿಜ್ಞಾನ for All KARTET Aspirants
ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಬರೆಯುವವರು ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳಾದ ನಂತರ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಸ್ಕೃೋಲ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಟೆಸ್ಟ್ ಅಟೆಂಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
Dear Aspirants before attending the test Series, read the following instructions carefully to avoiding doing mistakes in the test. Be cam, before answering questions read the questions properly and understand the question moto the answer. Don’t neglect any of the questions.
Psychology 25 Marks
- Its multiple-choice question papers
- Each question carries 1 mark.
How to attend the test? Instructions to attend the test.
- Click on the Specific paper button.
- Fill the proper email id and contact information in the form and submit.
- Now your test paper will appear, you can start to answer the questions.
- After completion of your test paper, click on the submit button to see your result.
Click on the test button to attend the test Series.
KARTET / CTET
Practice Test Questions
101. Each learner differs from the other in this respect.
1) The principle of growth and evolution
2) The speed of evolution
3) The sequence of evolution
4) General ability to evolve
102. Every learner also understands what is unique
1) No two learners are equal in their abilities, interests and talents
2) Learners do not have a common trait or a single goal
3) Not all learners have the same syllabus.
4) Heterogenous class cannot develop learners of capacity
103. Structural Theories
1) Imitation of the Role of Focusing
2) Emphasizes the role of learners in building the world in its own perspective
3) Emphasis is placed on recalling and re-testing the information
4) Emphasizes the main role of teachers
104. Which of the following is a creative learner?
1) talented in painting and writing
2) Very clever
3) He examines the ability of scoring good
4) He has good lateral thinking and problem solving.
105. The concept of evolution is basically part of which of the following?
1) Emotional evolution
2) Cognitive evolution
3) Physical evolution
4) Social Evolution
106. Is there a faster and more intense socialization?
1) The life of a person is constant
2) In youth
3) In Early Childhood
4) In adulthood
107. Because it is very important to help the learner recall previously learned material
1) It is very good for any classroom teaching
2) The knowledge gained in the past is related to learning new information.
3) This is an old lesson on repeating an effective way
4) Increasing the learning of the reinforcement with the learner’s memorizing power
108. When is heredity considered a social construct?
2) The secondary
109. According to Piazza, the first stage of evolution (from birth to 2 years), this child learns better
1) Using Knowledge
2) By perceiving natural words
3) By Abstract Design of Thinking
4) By applying the newly acquired language knowledge
110. Learning theory relies solely on purely and simply observed behavior. A related learning theory?
111. Which of the following should not be taught by learners?
1) Asking as many questions as possible inside and outside the classroom.
2) Actively participate in group work with other learners
3) Participate in extracurricular activities to the extent possible
4) Ask All That Teachers
112. A Creative Answer for Need
1) Direct teaching and direct questioning
2) Content based questions
3) Open Ended Questions
4) A class that is overblown
113. Which of the following schools will provide educational opportunities for disabled persons, a central sponsored program?
1) Regular schools
2) Special schools
3) Open schools
4) Open Relief Association Schools
114. Teachers Should Follow The Gap Of Students
1) Appropriate remediation programs
2) Intense practice and effort
3) All the lessons of Systematic Repetition
4) Record the fault of parents and learners
115. Which of the following statements is not considered a learning feature?
1) The learning process is a behavioral mediator.
2) Some learning comes as a result of some experience.
3) Behavior is learning
4) Not learning is also part of learning.
116. What is self-regulation of learners?
1) Ability to manage own learning
2) Making rules to control students of behavior
3) Re-enforce the rule by the student body
4) Self-discipline and control
117. See “Understanding for Teaching.”
1) Asking to explain the concept or phenomenon in its own language
2) The rule works on how to give examples to assemble students
3) Helping students see similarities and differences
4) Having the ability to remind students of the separated facts and methods
118. Which of the following is not a form validation tool?
1) Assigned function
2) Verbal questions
3) Duration tests
4) Quizzes & Contests
119. Human Evolution is based on certain principles. Which of the following is not a principle of human evolution?
3) Specification from General
120. The Measurement of the Main Purpose
1) Finding the learner error
2) Measuring learner achievement
3) To be promoted to the next class
4) To liberate and remedy the learning trench
121. Which of the following statements is true for learning?
1) The child’s mistake suggests that there is no learning
2) The environment that makes learning effective is the learner for emotionally positive and satisfying.
3) Emotional aspect is not affected by any stage of learning
4) Learning is fundamentally psychological.
122. Which of the following is not a sign of reading difficulties for young learners?
1) Hardness of letter and word recognition
2) Reading speed and fluency in difficulty
3) Understanding ideas & words
4) Spelling consistency
123. The classroom teacher expected her students to be as talented as her classroom talent. Which of the following can be done to fulfill their purpose?
1) Must be extracurricular activity to experience
2) Must be able to perform impulse management
3) Separate attention away from friends to pay special attention
4) Creativity must be challenged to thrive
124. The Multilingualism of Indian Society.
1) Teaching learning process of interruption
2) Provides a rich resource for school life
3) Motivating students to learn is challenging for teachers
4) School life gives learners a complex experience
125. Which of the following statements is not a characteristic of an internally motivated student?
1) They always have success
2) Feeling happy while working
3) Demonstrate high levels of energy while working
4) Prefer challenging tasks
ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಬಟನ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
For More Practice
After completion of your test, click on view score to see your score in the paper you should realise the concept where you are losing the score and where you should improve.