Educational Psychology for All KARTET Exams
Dear Aspirants before attending the test Series, read the following instructions carefully to avoiding doing mistakes in the test. Be cam, before answering questions read the questions properly and understand the question moto the answer. Don’t neglect any of the questions.
Psychology 25 Marks
- Its multiple-choice question papers
- Each question carries 1 mark.
How to attend the test? Instructions to attend the test.
- Click on the Specific paper button.
- Fill the proper email id and contact information in the form and submit.
- Now your test paper will appear, you can start to answer the questions.
- After completion of your test paper, click on the submit button to see your result.
Click on the test button to attend the test Series.
KARTET / CTET
Practice Test Questions
176. What implies that teachers study student error
1) Differential Curriculum Requirement
2) Expanding knowledge
3) The need for a compensatory strategy
4) The path to strength grouping
177. According to Piage, the ability to project and experiment in the process of cognitive development is seen here.
1) Sensory momentum phase
2) Stage of embodied actions
3) Stage of formal functions
4) Pre-stage the task
178. Teachers connect knowledge gained from one subject when they acquire knowledge related to another. This help is encouraging
1) Correlation and Transfer of Knowledge
2) Person differentiation
3) Learning autonomy
179. The range of intellectual deficits found in intellectual deficits
180. Intellect is called
1) Emotional ability
2) Thinking ability
3) cognitive ability
4) Driving ability
181. Gifted children always look forward
1) Working in laboratories
2) Practicing in Libraries
3) Opportunities to win others
4) Innovative functions
182. If a boy’s mental age (M.A) is 8 and his physical age (C.A) is 10, his intelligence index (I.Q)
183. An example of this is how a girl excels in music
1) Positive attitude
3) Internal motivation
184. Verbal expression and emphasis on language development can be gained through this
185. The effect rule is to emphasize
1) Prizes only
2) Punishments only
3) Both reward and punishment
4) Not both reward and punishment
186. From this point on evolution begins
2) Infancy Stage
3) Pre Childhood Stage
4) Post Childhood Stage
187. Dyslexia is mainly related to this difficulty
3) Talking and listening
188. Teachers engage the visually impaired student with other students in the classroom. So are those teachers
1) Walking according to the spirit of coordination education.
2) To get sympathy from other students about a visually impaired student
3) To put more emphasis on the visually impaired student
4) To disrupt classroom learning
189. Because teachers are using auditory and physical activities in their teaching
1) To measure effectively
2) To provide diversity to learners
3) To utilize the maximum number of knowledge to promote learning
4) Teachers get a break
190. The duration of a dementia child’s period is short. Because
1) The teacher has some time to look after the child
2) The child is very naughty
3) His friends interrupt
4) Qualities from birth
191. Teachers provide their students with group activities such as groupwork, group project, etc. It is the highlight of what dimension of learning.
1) Learning through entertainment
2) Language guided learning
3) Competition based learning
4) Learning is a social activity
192. He who modeled the three dimensions of the intellect
1) The kettle
3) JP Gillford
193. Science and Art Exhibition, Music and Dance Exhibition and Bringing School Magazine
1) Training the students to different professions
2) To bring the name to the school
3) To satisfy parents
4) To provide creative way for learners
194. Creativity is usually related
2) Convergent thinking
3) Divergent thinking
195. The student has to work hard to pass the medical examination entrance exam. The student is motivated
196. Doing Aspect is the dimension of behavior
1) The psychological field of learning
2) The cognitive zone of learning
3) The emotional zone of learning
4) Transcendental zone of learning
197. Which of the following is an important aspect of heredity?
1) Participation in social activities
2) Attitude with a group of friends
3) Thinking style
4) eye color
198. The phrase relates to the fact that other objects are equal in the practice rule.
1) Impact and preparation
2) Use and Abuse
3) Fresh and intense
4) Stimulation and Processing
199. The main characteristic of insight learning
1) Immediately glowing
2) Hardship Solving
4) Enhancing orientation
200. Evolutionary developments in the child cause
1) Hereditary Causes
2) Environmental causes
3) The genetic and environmental factors interact
4) Nutritional factors
ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಬಟನ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
For More Practice
After completion of your test, click on view score to see your score in the paper you should realise the concept where you are losing the score and where you should improve.