ಶೈಕ್ಷಣಿಕ ಮನೋವಿಜ್ಞಾನ for All KARTET Aspirants
ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ ಬರೆಯುವವರು ಇಂಗ್ಲೀಷ್ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳಾದ ನಂತರ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಸ್ಕೃೋಲ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಟೆಸ್ಟ್ ಅಟೆಂಡ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
Dear Aspirants before attending the test Series, read the following instructions carefully to avoiding doing mistakes in the test. Be cam, before answering questions read the questions properly and understand the question moto the answer. Don’t neglect any of the questions.
Psychology 25 Marks
- Its multiple-choice question papers
- Each question carries 1 mark.
How to attend the test? Instructions to attend the test.
- Click on the Specific paper button.
- Fill the proper email id and contact information in the form and submit.
- Now your test paper will appear, you can start to answer the questions.
- After completion of your test paper, click on the submit button to see your result.
Click on the test button to attend the test Series.
KARTET / CTET
Practice Test Questions
1) The teaching of sportsmanship in the lower classes is based on which of the following principles?
1. Theory of Physical Education Program
2. Principles of teaching method
3. Psychological Principles of Growth & Evolution
4. Sociological principles of teaching.
2) Which of the following relates to a new situation in which a young child may not be similar in the past?
1. Analogy rule of learning
2. The Effect of Learning
3. Attitude rule of learning process
4. The Law of Readiness
3) “Dyslexia” is related to which of the following?
1. Mental disorder
2. Mathematical Substance Disorder
3. The Clutter of Reading
4. Behavior Disorder
4) Education for children with special needs
1. with other modest children in the classroom.
2. Through a method developed by special needs children in a special school.
3. In a special school.
4. From a special teacher in a special school.
5) Assessment is a useful and unique process and you should take precautions.
1. There should be comparisons with different children.
2. List children as intelligent or average.
3. Information on all aspects of textual and extracurricular achievement should be collected in a variety of ways.
4. There should be technical language to provide every nourishment.
6) ———— Isn’t this a symptom of creativity?
1. Constructive thoughts
2. Compete with someone else
3. Innovation in expression
7) Children are actively prepared to understand the outside world. With which of the following statements is the claim made?
8) Anurada does not speak much at home. But there is much talk at school. This is what it implies.
1. Too much talk at school.
2. Teachers insist on talking too much at school.
3. She does not like the house.
4. Her idea for school is recognized.
9) Which of the following is the purpose of teachers to try to understand students’ abilities?
1. Educational Sociology
2. Social Philosophy
3. Media psychology
4. Educational psychology
10) “Impulse” in the Learning Journal
1. Sharpening the learner’s memory
2. New learning & differentiating old learning
3. Making learners think in one direction
4. Making learners interested in learning
11) Suitable for enhancing learning,?
1. Classroom teachers provide real-world scenarios in the classroom that children discuss.
2. Making use of more and more teaching equipment in the classroom
3. Using various lectures and illustrations for teachers
4. Paying attention to regular exams in the classroom.
12) Which of the following statements is NOT appropriate for describing the learning process?
1. Learning occurs only in the educational institution.
2. Learning is an elaborate process.
3. Learning is goal oriented
4. Learning is a continuous process.
13) A child with “vision impairment” in class 5
1. Must be exempted from doing inferior work
2. Parents and friends must assist in the day-to-day tasks
3. The class should be treated like a normal child and provide audio CDs
4. The classroom should be given special treatment
14) Which of the following qualities is the most important quality of teachers at the elementary level?
1. Having the preoccupation with teaching
2. Patience and concern
3. Teaching ability & knowledge of subjects
4. Ability to teach at the highest level of language
15) In which of the following steps does the child think logically about objects and events?
2. Stage of formal functions
4. Stage of embodied actions
16) Dramatic nature teachers allow children to sit in the classroom too. Some people sit together. Again some engage in group reading. Again some people sit quietly. Some read their own. Parents do not like such a situation. What is the proper way to handle such a situation?
1. Parents complaining to the principal against teachers
2. Requesting principals for parents to change teachers from the classroom
3. Parents should trust the teacher and discuss the problem with the teacher.
4. Parents must drop the child out of school and enroll in a different school
17) Proponents of “Insight Learning”?
1. Gestalt theory
3. Gene Piazza
18) The four stages of the child’s intellectual development is
2. Eric Sun.
19) At which of the following children are children more active with friends?
4. Northern Childhood
20) Which of the following is an appropriate method to eliminate the learning difficulties of the students at the elementary level?
1. Using a different teaching method to match the shortcomings
2. Expensive and cost-effective supplements
3. Simple and Attractive Textbooks
4. Method of storytelling.
21) The role of parents in the learning process of young children?
22) The idea that evolution is never a process is related to which of the following?
- Internal Relationship Principle
- Continuity principle
- The Integrity Principle
- The principle of interaction
23) Place where the intellectual evolution of a child can be appropriately expressed
- School and classroom environment
24) Which of the following is a characteristic of motivational teaching?
- Maximum attendance in class.
- Providing financial support from teachers.
- Classroom asking questions from students.
- The classroom is quiet
25) Which of the following is not related to social psychological need?
- The desire for praise or social recognition
- Emotional security need
- Disposal of fecal matter from body
- Desire for spouse
ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಬಟನ್ ಮೇಲೆ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಮಾಡಿ.
For More Practice
After completion of your test, click on view score to see your score in the paper you should realise the concept where you are losing the score and where you should improve.